Duration to have sex after Transsexuality operation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : yes, i have an urge question
User : it's kind of embrassing
yes, please proceed with your query
User : well, just to let you know i'm a transexual
User : now a girl previously a boy
User : 17 years old
User : is it ok if i have sex one year after the sex change?
may i ask you what operations you underwent for trans sexuality?
and when was this done?
User : vaginoplasty
User : a year ago
usually this will take 6-8 months to heal completely
and to have vaginal dilatation
since in your case, one year is over, you can have intercourse.
User : yes, but i dont' menstrate or mastrabate either
but get a examination done once by your physician
to confirm that it is safe to have intercourse
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of Sleep pattern disorder
- Diagnosis of Antisocial personality
- Diagnosis of Gingival irritation
- Diagnosis of Periurethral abscess
- Is daily masturbation will affect kidney
- Resuming sex after hernia operation
- Large amounts of pre ejaculate
- Magic spells to stop wet dreams
- Masturbate daily and trying to get pregnant
- How can i have a long duration sex
- Duration for hyrenya operation
- Sex after a hernia operation
- Diagnosis of Hepatopulmonary syndrome
- How can i extend the duration for having sex
- Malt ejeculation volume