Dull pain in he left kidney area - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello i have a dull pain in my left kidney area
Doctor : ok
whats ur age/sex?
User : its comes and goes
User : male/24
User : my stomach feels more bloated than usual
kidney area means
User : left area below my rib cage
back or else front?
User : a little bit back
User : coming mainly towards the front
actually the place kidneys are there is called loin it is present in the back area not front
User : oh ok...but the pain comes painly from the front
User : dull pain
how about motion?
User : now its ok
User : no pain when i touch it
User : or when i run
User : well i wasnt getting this feeling before
User : of the dull pain at all
Doctor : are u feeling vomtiung sensation?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Left ear pain kidney
- Side effects of betacap tr40 tablet
- Left kidney cyst pain
- Calcium deposits in esophagus
- Have pain in left kidney kidney stone or cyst
- Calcium deposits on infant face
- Calcium deposits in faeces
- Calcium loss in woman from creatine
- Ciprofloxacin taken with betahistine
- Left kidney and ovary pain
- Calcification in mid pole
- Stamlo beta medicine erectile dysfunction.
- Left kidney pain symptoms
- Tc result of moderate beta hemolytic strep
- Betacap any good for seborrheic dermatitis