Dryness in eyes. Using genteal and refresh liquigel. Recommend - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
Doc - I have dryness of eye which is been there for over three months
am using genteal
and refresh liquigel
do you think i should change medicine or continue with it
secondly are there any side effects
finally any upper limit to it getting ok
Without a clinical examination it would be difficult to predict which of the cause is causing your dry eyes.
If it is idiopathic what do you think, how long will it take to get ok
It would be better to consult an ophthalmologist to identify the cause.
If no cause is found you will need use saline eye drops such as moisol or other alternate brands.
thank you Doc, bye, take care
These artificial eye drops would not cause any harm.
It seems you have moved away from the chat window.
Please login again if you have any medical query.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hard knot between eyebrow and nose
- Genteal severe dry eye treatment
- Is blurred vision a side effect of refresh liquigel?
- Is swelling of eyelids a side effect of refresh liquigel?
- Unexplained red mark between eyebrows
- Differece between salsol and duolin nebulizer
- Normal discharges from eyes in snakes
- Is pink eye discharge only at night
- What's the difference between montek lc and montek
- Discharge from eyes at night
- Mucopurulent discharge of the eyes
- Is matting or stickiness of eyelashes a side effect of refresh liquigel?
- Itchy between labia minora and majora
- Medical term eye discharge
- Is genteal used in the treatment of dry eye ?