Dryness in eyes. Using genteal and refresh liquigel. Recommend - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
Doc - I have dryness of eye which is been there for over three months
am using genteal
and refresh liquigel
do you think i should change medicine or continue with it
secondly are there any side effects
finally any upper limit to it getting ok
Without a clinical examination it would be difficult to predict which of the cause is causing your dry eyes.
If it is idiopathic what do you think, how long will it take to get ok
It would be better to consult an ophthalmologist to identify the cause.
If no cause is found you will need use saline eye drops such as moisol or other alternate brands.
thank you Doc, bye, take care
These artificial eye drops would not cause any harm.
It seems you have moved away from the chat window.
Please login again if you have any medical query.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Genteal severe dry eye treatment
- Drugs/medication for brain astrocytoma
- Is blurred vision a side effect of refresh liquigel?
- Is swelling of eyelids a side effect of refresh liquigel?
- Drugs/medication for complete dementia
- Ayurveda hashimoto keratoconus
- Drugs/medication for regional ileitis
- Drugs/medication for tubular nephritis/necrosis
- Papilledema ayurveda
- Is matting or stickiness of eyelashes a side effect of refresh liquigel?
- Baa colour blind test
- Is genteal used in the treatment of dry eye ?
- Can high myopia in babies be cured?
- Chloramphenicol and babies
- Drugs/medication for highly emotional shock