Dry skin with itching - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
how can i help you?
User : well, im kinda woried about seomthing, i think i have an std but idk
User : well im getting bumps in my man area, and im itchy like everywhere not just down there but like all over. im also getting unexlained rashes
How many bumps do you have
What is the size of the largest bump?
User : what should i do? any ideas? i thought maybe just dry skin but not sure, and just like 5?
Do they contain fluid or pus?
User : no
Did you try to apply moisturiser and see if this helps
User : ive been applying some but it helps a little then just goes back to being the same
Do not bathe, just take a quick shower with normal wate
Apply moisturiser once in every 6 hours over the troublesome areas
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Itching dry skin at tailbone
- Dry skin with itching inflammation
- Dry skin and itching could this be scabies
- Scratch mark on forehead
- White mark on the upper forehead
- Pimple marks on forehead
- Mountain man nose on forehead
- Beta hcg 15 dpo
- Itching dry skin bridge of nose
- Azithral 15 ml syrup use
- 15 month olds belly looks swollen
- Baby spots on face 15 months
- 15 month distended belly
- Dry skin patches no itching
- Spongy lump on forehead