Dry itchy skin on bikini line, sore throat, allergic dermatitis - Online Doctor Chats
User : i have a rash on my bikini line. it is spots of dry looking skin that does not itch and now i have two small similar spots on my arm that do itch
Doctor : hi
User : hello
Doctor : Since how long you have this problem?
User : probably between a month and a half and two months maybe
Did you try any medicines yet?
User : no
Do you have a dry skin all over the body?
User : no
May I know your age and occupaiton?
User : 19 and student
Do you have allergies / asthma
DO you have frequent cold or cough with sorethroats ?
User : nothing outside of slight seasonal allergies
User : i always have sorethroats
User : i get sick a lot starting in the throat
Is this skin problem recurring too?
User : this is the first time i've had it. and it hasn't gone away
I am trying to evaluate Allergic dermatitis which is common with frequent colds and cough
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ultralente insulin discontinued
- Sore throat and itchy skin
- Tinactin cream uses
- Males penis itchy and flaky dry skin
- Dry skin on penile shaft in winter
- Procto synalar cream
- Std dry skin knuckles
- Diagnosis of allergic sore throat
- Perioral dermatitis and sore throat
- Dry skin around male nipple
- Symptoms of allergic sore throat
- Allergic sore throat causes
- Soluble insulin half-life
- Glargine insulin pens
- Mrsa look like dry skin