Dry hair. recommended use of oil. How can I improve texture? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
My Hair are very Dry...can you suggest me ho to improve the texture
You need to condition it well
Use oil thrice a week
Any Other Thing
You can use XXXXXXX to condition it weekly once
What kind of oil
Do not shampoo dry hair
It will damage the hair more
You can use Castor oil if your hair is very dry
You can also use coconut oil
So u suggest i first oil them & then shampoo?
That is right
You should always oil your hair before you wash it
Atleast for an hour or so
Also, make sure you use effective conditioner after shampooing your hair
Ok and should any thing be aplied on hair post shampoo?
You should use an effective conditioner as well
Do not wash your hair on a daily basis
You may wash it twice in a week, that should be fine
But the day i do not shampoo-won't they turn try again?
turn dry again?
So, it will be taken care of
ok and i do see a couple of grey strands there-any thing to prevent that
May I know your age?
Also, you could use natural XXXXXXX once a week, it will take care of the dryness and also the grey hair
Thanks a lot!!
Thank you too
Do you have more queries?
Not as of now Thanks
Thank you too
Have a great day ahead
Bye for now
U too Doc!
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What is multiinfarct dementia
- Remedy for jock itch
- How to lower bp without medication
- My blood pressure is hardly coming down with medication why
- Vitamins to improve texture of hair
- How can i treat dry hair and dandruff
- What shampoo can i use for dry hair
- How to improve skin texture
- Retane botanical hair tonic
- Does valtrex really help
- How bad is saturated fat for you heart
- Bactrim ds and acne
- How can i improve my health to improve my hair
- Desoximetasone cream usp 0.05
- Heart valve defect how bad can it get