Dry eyes syndrome. No relief from medication. Remedy? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
I am XXXXXXX 27, Male.
Have been taking medications, but the problem continues. Do you think there is some permanant solution to this?
Since when have you suffering with this problem?
Have you seen an ophthalmologist?
its been some 7-8 months now
Did the ophthalmologist discuss about the cause of dry eye?
he says its over exposure to computers. the nature of my job demands me to use computer for atleast 10 hours a day
I wish to know if there a permanant cure to this? the medication doesnt seem to help me much!
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to take misoprostol tablets
- Eye stye meth excuse
- How to get marinol prescribed
- Drugs/medication for chronic dry eyes
- How to use liquid sander
- How to take losartan potassium
- How long does methylprednisolone last
- Drugs/medication for dry eye syndrome
- Drugs/medication for Dry eye
- Excess fluid in eyeball
- Exercise and hydration for eye floaters
- One eye swollen red puffy excedrin
- Zocor medication and dry eyes
- Drugs/medication for dry eye disease
- Face red except around eyes