Dry eyes syndrome. No relief from medication. Remedy? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
I am XXXXXXX 27, Male.
Have been taking medications, but the problem continues. Do you think there is some permanant solution to this?
Since when have you suffering with this problem?
Have you seen an ophthalmologist?
its been some 7-8 months now
Did the ophthalmologist discuss about the cause of dry eye?
he says its over exposure to computers. the nature of my job demands me to use computer for atleast 10 hours a day
I wish to know if there a permanant cure to this? the medication doesnt seem to help me much!
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Melatonin pupil dilation
- Does mucinex cause drowsiness
- Endometrial hypoplasia
- What causes superficial thrombosis
- Drugs/medication for chronic dry eyes
- Enterobacter keratitis
- Drugs/medication for dry eye syndrome
- Drugs/medication for Dry eye
- Cefazolin 3 gram dose
- Zocor medication and dry eyes
- Drugs/medication for dry eye disease
- Cawthorne cooksey vestibular exercises
- Side effects of cavi-lipo
- Eyelid swelling dryness
- Pupil dilation when tired