Dry cough, tonsills - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
please proceed with your health query
User : I've had for two weeks a nasal drip that led to losing my voice for a few days and now it's just a dry cough that keeps me up at night.
User : but my question is
User : does tonsil pus have anything to do with this?
this could be related to it
as in lying down position there is dripping pus over the troat postertior wall
which triggers the cough
User : I'd spotted a small pus pocket yesturday and tried to remove it with a Q-tip
User : but just now I removed it
User : Wow, that's very helpful!
are you on any medications now?
User : It's been quite frustrating waking up every ten minutes for the past few nights, and to think, it was all from a nasal drip, but hopefully now it will be better.
User : I'm on Strattera ADHD medication
User : I'm 20
Doctor : i would suggest an examination by ENT surgeon
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Asthalin cough for dry cough
- Sore throat with white spots and earache
- Dry cough meth
- Glucomol and dry cough
- Pancreas rupture symptoms
- Pancreas sticky stool
- Hyperthyroid and dry cough
- Swollen gland in shoulder
- Surgical removal lymph node behind ear
- Red bull throat problems
- Stuffy nose feeling tired aching teeth
- Torus palatinus surgery recovery
- Palmar-plantar pustulosis
- Dry cough and eye problems
- Palmar plantar pustular psoriasis