Dry cough, tonsills - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
please proceed with your health query
User : I've had for two weeks a nasal drip that led to losing my voice for a few days and now it's just a dry cough that keeps me up at night.
User : but my question is
User : does tonsil pus have anything to do with this?
this could be related to it
as in lying down position there is dripping pus over the troat postertior wall
which triggers the cough
User : I'd spotted a small pus pocket yesturday and tried to remove it with a Q-tip
User : but just now I removed it
User : Wow, that's very helpful!
are you on any medications now?
User : It's been quite frustrating waking up every ten minutes for the past few nights, and to think, it was all from a nasal drip, but hopefully now it will be better.
User : I'm on Strattera ADHD medication
User : I'm 20
Doctor : i would suggest an examination by ENT surgeon
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Asthalin cough for dry cough
- Dry cough meth
- Glucomol and dry cough
- Worried about allergic reaction to trimetropin
- Vegina therapy
- Red bruise over node
- Hyperthyroid and dry cough
- Sore bruise roof mouth
- Cyst formation in testes area
- Bruise on tip of nose
- Sudden rapid pulse and starting shaking what 039 s going on
- Clear mucus anal discharge in young children
- Tired losing voice and bruising
- Sore throat from not brushing teeth
- Dry cough and eye problems