Dry cough getting worse with fever. Solution ? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
Hello Dr. XXXXXXX good afternoon
It seems to be getting worse and I get the feeling that I am coming down with fever
Although the current temperature is normal
I think i contracted it from my colleague yesterday when she was coughing...
I was wondering if i could somehow prevent further deterioration of health
May I know your age?
Are you suffering with running nose, sorethroat, headache, bodyache, generalised weakness, etc?
general weakness: maybe a little no aches or running nose as such
no sorethroat either
I took it after breakfast
Let me brief you.
All ears :)
However similar symptoms also develop with allergies.
Therefore it is important that you monitor the progress of symptoms now.
Watch out for fever, shivering, worsening of bodyache, headache and weakness.
Take deep steam inhalation twice or thrice a day.
sure Dr. Thanks. ....any pre-emptive advice? any dietary restrictions?
Drink warm water.
Avoid cold and refrigerated food.
Consume plenty of root vegetables.
Root vegetables such as ginger and radish are helpful.
Warm soups, hot tea prepared from the root vegetables can benefit you.
If these fruits are not easily available, vitamin supplements - one tablet a day can also suffice.
Rest well and do not strain much - they can worsen the condition.
In addition avoid dust and other allergies.
Have you followed?
Thank you so much Dr. Oh yes
Do you have any other query?
I will follow them all; for now, no other queries. You rather covered them all! thank you!
You are most welcome.
Good day Dr!
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fever dry cough body aches
- Is shortness of breath a side effect of advil?
- Swollen tonque upon waking up
- Is tightness in chest a side effect of axiron?
- Is irritability a side effect of azithromycin?
- Dry cough fever novoclox
- Severe throat pain on both sides
- Swollen blood vessel by left ear
- Is chest congestion a side effect of benlysta?
- Sore throat emanzen
- Sore throat and flu symptoms from dpt vaccination
- What is the remedy for dry cough and fever
- Dry cough low grade fever
- Toddler dry cough and fever
- Is loss of appetite a side effect of aromasin?