Dry cough and cold with no fever - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can help you?
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Doctor : hi
are you back?
User : i am having cough and cold for 2 days
User : had only dolocold tabs
User : what should i want to do now
are having fever?
are you having running nose?
User : no
is the cough dry or productive?
User : dry cough
you can take these tablets
Doctor : please provide your age, gender and location
User : XXXXXXXX 32 y chennai
you can take tab. Lecet 10 mg two times a day for 3 days. and
and syrup Grilinctus one teaspoon three to four times a day.
User : thank you sir
Doctor : if you develop fever or cough with sputum production
then you will need to start antibiotic also
User : ok
so get yourself examined by ENT specialist
and get appropriate prescription for the same
is there anything else i can help you with?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Did biotin stop your period
- Biotin can cause palpitation
- Chest pain feels like punched
- Metallic feeling in chest
- Dry cough fever novoclox
- Worm like feeling in chest
- Persistent dry cough after cold
- Can taking biotin delay your period
- Does biotin effect microgynon
- Chest feels like i swallowed water
- Dry cough from cold
- Taking biotin during laser hair removal
- Dry cough low grade fever
- Feel pressure on my chest and shoulders
- Toddler dry cough and fever