Drug advice for a young diabetic patient - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hello doctor hru?....
Doctor : fine thanks
Doctor : Ple proceed
User : Age-28...
User : m a diabetic..
Doctor : Yes
Doctor : Please put your query
User : A new drug in the market called..byetta....
Doctor : Yes
User : i just wanted to know whether it's useful...
User : rite now i am on...glimepiride...and glucobay...
Doctor : Yes Byetta is only a second line drug
User : but still m not able to control my sugar level..
Doctor : which will be added if the first line drugs fail to work
Doctor : on the blood sugar levels
User : ok...is it really useful?..i mean...somwhere i read that...it actually..generates insulin based on amount of food u take..
Doctor : That is what I say
Doctor : It is not prescribed as main drug
Doctor : for diabetes
Doctor : but shall be
Doctor : as second line drug
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Quick fix a1c test
- Advice for diabetic patient having continuous indigestion and vomiting
- A1c and insulin resistance
- Diabetes symptoms in young women
- Lowering a1c with honey
- Tricks to lower a1c
- Error hemoglobin a1c false pos
- Advice for diabetic patient apart from medicine
- Stomach rumblebowel movements erratic
- Eryfluid taken by mouth
- Diabetes relation to breathlessness in young
- Erythema nodosum ultrasound findings
- Siddha drugs for diabetic patients
- Having heart problems erythema
- Have erythema multiforme and legs are throbbing