Drug abuse - sedative - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi, Doctor.
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : I was wondering if you could administer morphine to a patient for an operation if they were already on something they'd taken before they got to the hospital, or would the mixture be bad.
User : ?
morphine for operation?
User : Or whatever form of sedative.
User : This is just hypothetical.
with morphine we cannot perform operation
its just a painkiller
User : OK, but whatever kind of anesthesia.
it depends upon the the other drug used
User : OK, we'll say heroin.
User : ?
Doctor : heoin?
User : Yes.
User : Hypothetically.
morphine and heroin together?
User : Or whatever kind of sedative.
User : I was just wondering if sometimes you are prevented from giving a patient a drug because they are already on something they shouldn't be.
heroin is a drug it is not used for sedatiojn
there is dsomething called as drug interaction
we cannot combine certain drugs
it may lead to adverse reaction
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Green stool with a kerosene smell
- Crystal meth blood stool
- Effects on pregnancy when taken secnidazole
- Meth use before surgery
- How much bath salt will it take to od
- Bile duct methamphetamine
- Health effects of drug abuse
- Puss and bleeding with ear gauges
- Tissue growth post tonsillectomy
- Marilyn monroe drug abuse
- Crystal meth coughing blood
- Drug abuse side effects
- Prevention for drug abuse
- Over the counter drug abuse
- Will femilon lead 2 pcos