Drooling caused in young children - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : My 5 month old daughter is really cranky and she is drooling every where and wants to put everything in her mouth...i dont know whats wrong.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : for a 5 month old baby this is perfectly normal to put everything into the mouth
User : Could she teething?
Doctor : thats a natural reflex that comes after birth very important
Doctor : yes that too
Doctor : and about drooling
User : So how do i know for sure if she is teething or not?
Doctor : is it only saliva or does she spit out the milk too?
User : She spits out milk too
Doctor : are you giving breast feeds?
User : no...she is bottle fed
Doctor : ok while feeding does the milk role out from angle of t he mouth or does she cough when trying to feed?
User : she coughs
Doctor : ok first may be th postion in which she is fed may be at fault
User : she is always fed sitting upsight
Doctor : also first 6 month a baby should be fed nothing but mothers milk
Doctor : since when is she coughing?
Doctor : are you with me?
Doctor : are you there?
Doctor :I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Child passing green stools done stool test need advice
- High fever breathlessness decreased appetite cough on antibiotic therapy suggest
- Glycolic acid accident eye
- What causes excess salivation and drooling in children
- Child has fever cough stomach and back pain given tylenol
- Goose bumps right thigh
- Minimal drooling causes
- Gluten sensitivities and nerve compression syndromes
- Finished periods have vomiting fever headache spotting pregnancy
- Gin and yeast infections
- Does large adenoids cause children to drool a lot
- Child has vomiting fever due to stomach bug
- Drooling causes
- Gonapeptyl had my delayed late period bleeding
- Nocturnal drooling causes