Drinking water to treat urinary tract infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : i had sex three weeks after delivering a baby vaginally and now i have burning upon urination could i have an infection
User : and if so what kind of infection could it be?
Doctor : Do you have fever?
User : no
Any vaginal discharge?
User : a lil whittish creamy
Doctor : Has it started after the intercourse?
User : the burning started the same day of intercourse
User : the whittish discharge was about three days ago and now i have my period
Doctor : It could be an Urinary tract infection
Sometimes happens due to decreased water intake as well
Initially I suggest you to have lots of water and other fluids
User : yea i have been extra thirsty lately
User : and had some itching but only once
So follow the tip
You should improve with that
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Spot on vagina itching lesser vaginal discharge concerned
- Clear vaginal discharge after intercourse is this normal
- Self treat urinary tract infection
- Lung cancer posterior aspect
- 8 year old with yellowish vaginal discharge sexually abused
- Hard lump near the clitoris should i be concerned
- Treating urinary tract infection
- An aspirin a day and heart patients
- Does aspirin make you feel colder
- Been through hysterectomy had hernia operation on tostran sufficient
- Amoxicillin treat urinary tract infection
- Daily aspirin and pvcs
- Aspatame and sperm count
- Antibiotics to treat urinary tract infection
- Treating enterococcus urinary tract infection