Draining a bubble on the upper ear near piercing - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hi
User : what is the bewst way to drain a puss bubble thing thats near a piercing with out removing the piercing??
Doctor : One should not do that by oneself
Doctor : It needs to be done under aseptic conditions
Doctor : with aseptic tools
Doctor : So please see a Family physician
Doctor : for the same
User : no insurance
Doctor : He will help you without removing the piercing
Doctor : What is the size of the bubble?
User : its small
Doctor : Where is the piercing?
User : cartelage upper ear
Doctor : What is the size?
User : what do u mean??
Doctor : If it is larger it needs a drainage
Doctor : if it is smaller
Doctor : it can be cured with medicines
User : its a little bump
Doctor : then it does not need an intervention
Doctor : It can go off on its own?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pregnant diagnosed with hypothyroid will it affect baby
- Ear piercing sore lump behind ear
- Is dizziness a side effect of benztropine?
- Severe diarrhea vomits abdomen pain any treatment
- Is dry mouth a side effect of depakote er?
- Stomach pain taking creatine what it could be
- Ear bubble inner ear
- Ear keloids from ear piercings
- Filariasis fever suicidal tendency is filariasis treatable
- Is vomiting a side effect of millipred dp?
- Nauseous headache sharp pain what can be the treatment
- Red ear on toddler after ear piercing
- Is restlessness a side effect of luvox cr?
- Impetigo behind ear ear piercing
- Is chills, fever a side effect of nucynta?