Dorsal wrist pain - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : May i get some advice for joint pain related?
Go ahead with your question
User : im having bad pain on my right hand joint.. im regularly using computer (mouse usage)
User : is that the problem?
Which joint can you specify?
User : im suffering this for last 3 weeks
Usually most of the computer users have these problems
User : palm joint.. Not elbows
User : how can i overcome this
Doctor : Do you mean the joint between the hand and the forearm
that is the wrist joint?
User : yes, the wrist
Is it on both sides or only one side
User : on top side..
Yes I can help you with good advice on how to reduce and prevent the problem in future
User : whe i use mouse, on the top side of wrist joint its paining... and its too much when i wake up in the morning
What is your age and gender?
User : m.26
Doctor : what do you do when you have pain?
User : im just turning and doing excersise
Say if you rest for a day or two without using computer, it reduces??
User : not much
Do you see redness and swelling
User : no
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fatty deposit under pectoral on left side
- Depoprovera and hip pain
- Running throbbing wrist pain
- Derma roller for leg scar effects
- Vyvanse wrist pain
- Wrist pain that comes and goes
- Wrist pain cardiac stroke
- Dsm criteria for personality disorders
- Throbbing tooth under crown
- Metal plate in wrist pain
- Lights criteria transudate exudate
- Knee crepitus exercises
- Dentists with unilateral sciatica pain
- Dental post crown
- Derma roller for leg scar