Done with thyroid test. What are the findings? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
I underwent some basic tests
here are some report details regarding thyroid test
Sorry, it is in wrong format
T3 is 97 ng/dl by CLIA method
T4 is 10.2 ug/dl
TSH is 5.26 uiU/ml
Are these values OK?
They are with in normal limits but i got doubt on the TSH which is nearing the upper limits of normal range which is 5.5
Actually your levels are in normal range and you need not have to worry
if there are any swallowing problem with those above report values does it signal some problems
Let me know more about that swallowing problem
some times i feel like there is something in my throat.
it does not create problems with swallowing actually but i feel something is there in throat (pulling sensation)
It may due to various other reasons like sorethroat, allergy, viral infection etc but not due to thyroid problem
ok thank you doctor
i am 5ft 10in and wt is 86kg andd 31yr old
Do not worry about thyroid problem. Results are within normal limits and there is no increased risk based on them
one more question doctor
i tested my blood sugar level:
fasting it is 101
Go on, please
and 2 hr after having breakfast it is 141.
i did it with glucometer
are these fine?
They too are within normal limits
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
i checked my BP too. it was 120/80 some times
and 126/78 some times
and 130/80 sometimes
are these ok?
Not a problem for your age.
now i am planning to putdown my wt?
I fit exceeds 140/ 90 then tyou need to consider
what would be a good wt to putdown per week
without altering my food habits
Do not do it drastically
once i reduce some 5 to 7 kg then i will plan to change diet
so reducing 1 kg per week should be fine right?
Do not do it drastically
There are no specific limits
so i will start with 20 min exercise and slowly reach till 45 min.
And in your case there is no need to reduce in such a short time
thank u doctor
i have no more questions now
have a good night
You are welcome
Thanks for consulting. Please rate if you have time. Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pebble stool after appendectomy
- Mild dyskaryosis after giving birth
- Black poop after binge drinking
- What is thyroid antibody test
- What are the findings in my thyroid test report
- What is bioxy test thyroid
- Uncomfortable pains after binge drinking
- Hypothyroid and holding breath
- Borderline hashimoto disease with goiter
- Borderline overactive thyroid results what to do now
- Hyperthyroid and shortness of breathe
- Thyroid tests done what are the findings
- Tested for thyroid stimulating hormone what are the findings
- Can low testosterone cuase bradycardia
- Silver nitrate after shave biopsy