Done with liver enzyme test. Findings? - Online Doctor Chats
i have a small confusion
and here are the results
albumin 5.4 gm/dl
A/G Ratio 1.93
S.G.O.T 32 IU/L
S.G.P.T 64 IU/L
Alkaline phospatase 298 U/L
Please go ahead with your query
I HAD RECENTLY DID A BLOOD TEST FOR HEPATIC ENZYMES
and here was the result
Ok I had seen your report
that you typed earlier
What is your confusion
i see that most of the enzymes were not in its normal range
i am bit scared now
Apart from Alk phosphatase I do not see a higher value
i used to drink alcohol 3 months back....
but now i am in complete abstinence period...
in your case GGT is normal, so I do not see a concern with liver
Although alkaline phosphatase elevation does not always signal the presence of disease, any elevation would prompt me to redo the investigation and also wish to know your medication use apart from alcohol, looking for hepatotoxic drugs
i used to take coenzme q10
Now are you continueing?
This is could be a reason, the other is past alcohlic habit are two reasons for the value
I used to take the following drugs until 2 months back
should i do any other lab test ???
Anyway just do not be concerned. 1) Repeat Alk Phosphatase 2) Anti HCV 3) Anti HBV
I will take these tests and get back tomoorow...
Where are you from?
What is your age?
Do you have any more queries?
no just these
Thanks for consulting me
thank you very much
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Chlorella for 16 month olds
- Action tab udiliv 300
- Have tight burning knotted muscle feeling in the shoulder
- What does acid peptic disease and hypertriglyceridemia mean
- Udiliv 150 for sgot sgpt
- Increased liver enzymes and enlarged liver
- Liver cleanse lower liver enzymes
- Liver enzymes test mcv
- Is udiliv 300 to cure jaundice
- What causes bleeding in gums and inside the cheeks
- What is the reason for bleeding when pregnant
- Liver enzyme test in pregnancy
- Ggt 154 alp 154 alt 53 ast 40 bilirubin 7
- Liver enzyme tests for protien in urine
- How to treat a sore in my upper left nostril