Done with Hysteroscopy test. Injection was given to hand and hand is swollen. Suggest treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hysteroscopy test was done of my wife 5 days back. Some medicne were injected in hand. Now hand has swlld. Can u suggest any treatment?
Are you there?
I guess there is a technical problem. Please log in again.
Does she have any pain
She has pain but does not have fvr
in that case you can use thrombophobe ointment
apply that ointment on whole hand two times in a day
and if your wife develops fever
or if the pain increases then you should immediately consult your doctor
Ok. Is it easly available over the countercounter?
Yes, you can get it over the counter
Thnks a lot. Bye.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Late period nausea lightheadedness cramps white discharge signs of implantation
- Swollen hands and feet blotchy rash virus infection treatment
- Weird period blood after taking primolut
- Red blood after your period
- Took nordette after having unprotected sex reddish spotting pregnant
- Suggest treatment for pain in lumbar region after hysteroscopy
- Blood in stool after ovary removal
- Treatment for swollen itchy and painful joints in hand
- Fell on hand swollen painful suggest treatment
- Itchy rashes on the neck spreading food allergy
- Blood streak after peeing
- Growth on the thumb with bleeding what is it
- Bites on hand why swollen eye treatment
- Blood wipe after pee
- Follicular scan done what does the report indicate