Done with Hysteroscopy test. Injection was given to hand and hand is swollen. Suggest treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hysteroscopy test was done of my wife 5 days back. Some medicne were injected in hand. Now hand has swlld. Can u suggest any treatment?
Are you there?
I guess there is a technical problem. Please log in again.
Does she have any pain
She has pain but does not have fvr
in that case you can use thrombophobe ointment
apply that ointment on whole hand two times in a day
and if your wife develops fever
or if the pain increases then you should immediately consult your doctor
Ok. Is it easly available over the countercounter?
Yes, you can get it over the counter
Thnks a lot. Bye.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Why dolopar syrup is used for infants
- Swollen hands and feet blotchy rash virus infection treatment
- Hickey blood clots in the breast
- Bright orange period blood cyst
- Domstal suspension for infants
- Dark blood bump on breast
- Suggest treatment for pain in lumbar region after hysteroscopy
- Bright colored period blood
- Treatment for swollen itchy and painful joints in hand
- Fell on hand swollen painful suggest treatment
- Bites on hand why swollen eye treatment
- Domstal tablet side effects on foetus
- Domstal syrup for kids
- Do blood in make the breasts heavy
- Dolowin plus uses and dose