Dog bite, scare of rabies - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : bit by a dog think i might have rabies
Doctor : What kind of a dog was it?
User : chow
Doctor : Was it a stray or a pet?
User : chow
Doctor : How deep was the wound?
User : not even half a cenimeter
Doctor : When did this happen?
User : 3 weeks ago
Doctor : Was there blood?
User : yes
Doctor : Did you wash it well after the bite?
User : no
Doctor : How is the wound now?
User : heald
User : healed
Doctor : Then there is nothing to worry about
User : scared
User : im trustin u
Doctor : Yes.
Doctor : If this happens again, clean the wound neatly with savlon and
Doctor : see a doctor
User : then i am relieved
User : ok
User : oh
Doctor : As in your case this was a superficial injury
Doctor : and it healed,
Doctor : there is nothing to worry about
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Rabies in dogs with no bite marks
- Elevated transaminases uric acid
- Safe to take a stool softener on augmentin
- Uric acid doctor hyd
- Uric acid and dizziness
- Still unconscious 10 days after a stroke
- Rhodospirillum rubrum is acid fast
- Nidagen 200 side effects
- Acid reflux joint pain fatigue
- Ayurvedic on dog bite rabies
- Bruises from dog bite concerned about rabies had rabies vaccination
- Rabies dog bite calgary
- Urine stream split herpes
- Rabies dog bite through jeans
- Lump on shin after accident