Does HIV 1 and HIV 2 have separate dna pcr tests? Possibility of infection ruled out if one test is negative? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
. good morning
this is xxxxxx
So what brings you on chat today?
Yes go ahead
The Dna component is similar for both
Thus the DNA pcr should be same
ok.. so if one test is negative, i can rule out possibilities of infection right?
ok.. that relieved me :)
thanks for your time..
Thanks for coming on chat
Do not worry too much
sure.. thank you very much.. im getting married soon..
thats y im making sure of everything
thanks.. bye.. :)
I will close the chat window now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pus cell stool sample result 0 3 hpf
- How accurate is hiv-1 dna pcr testing
- Process for ct scan with contrast for neck lump
- Hiv dna pcr test accuracy
- Negative hiv dna pcr
- Drugs/medication for crippling pain
- Puss cells in urine 25 30 hpf
- Hiv dna pcr test in thyrocare
- Pus cell 5 7 wbc hpf urine test
- Red color semen after mastrbution
- Drugs/medication for minor skin irritation
- Hiv dna pcr testing
- Drugs/medication for chronic, recurrent nightmares
- Drugs/medication for muscle hernia
- Drugs/medication for cold thyroid nodule