Does HIV 1 and HIV 2 have separate dna pcr tests? Possibility of infection ruled out if one test is negative? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
. good morning
this is xxxxxx
So what brings you on chat today?
Yes go ahead
The Dna component is similar for both
Thus the DNA pcr should be same
ok.. so if one test is negative, i can rule out possibilities of infection right?
ok.. that relieved me :)
thanks for your time..
Thanks for coming on chat
Do not worry too much
sure.. thank you very much.. im getting married soon..
thats y im making sure of everything
thanks.. bye.. :)
I will close the chat window now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Does an mri scan of pelvis cover the entire pelvis
- How accurate is hiv-1 dna pcr testing
- What does my transvaginal ultrasound and ct scan report suggest
- Hiv dna pcr test accuracy
- Sudden sweting with high blood pressure
- Why is my blood pressure suddenly high
- Negative hiv dna pcr
- What does presence of patulous in je junction indicate
- Scoth and high blood pressure
- Hiv dna pcr test in thyrocare
- High blood pressure slim young
- Hiv dna pcr testing
- What does these blood tests indicate
- Prostap and high blood pressure
- What does tissue is benign and lesional mean