Doctor recommended for facial paralysis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : which doctor i should go for paralysis
Doctor : could you please specify the organ paralysed?
User : face
User : and facing problems while talking
Doctor : ok only one side of face or both sides?
User : one side
Doctor : you can show it to a person specialsed in medicine who is called a physician and also you can show to an E.N.T specialist
Doctor : is there anything else i can help you with?
Doctor : are you with me?
User : thing is sincw last some months he is feeling problems while talking
Doctor : yes it is due to the paralysis of the side of face
Doctor : it affects internally also
Doctor : cause of which there is dificulty
Doctor : to talk
Doctor : any other doubts?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Partial facial paralysis causes
- Gaviscon helps gastritis of hypothyrodism
- Radial nerve pathway
- Obturator nerve paralysis
- Nero kind lc medicine
- Ulnar nerve resection
- What is the radial nerve
- Nifuroxazide drugs for pregnant
- Raageshwari facial paralysis
- Complete facial paralysis causes
- How long do cotton swabs find nicotine
- Pinched nerve in thigh
- Yellow diarrhea/ headache/ chills/ shaking/ bloated stomach/ nausea
- Facial paralysis causes
- Partial facial paralysis