Do allergy vaccines work? - Online Doctor Chats
How can i help you?
yes it work
Awesome... How much does someone need to get them? Once a year?
depends on what you are allergic to?
Well i just want it because im allergic to Dog Dander... I just get stuffy noses . and im allergic to pollen. Milk and mold.
many allergens are there?
desensitization will take a long time.
Oh.. how does the vaccine wworrk? What does it contain?
it desensitizes you to the allergy
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Purple gums from fever
- Egg allergies and vaccines
- Green phlegm no fever
- Dairy allergy and burning urination
- Fever sore throat and gums
- Hepatitis b vaccine allergy
- Allergy sudden cant breathe
- Brinjal and sulpha allergy
- Claritin not working for allergies
- Allergy and brown stuff in mucus
- Growing teeth with fever
- Caffeine allergy hard to breathe red dots
- Swollen gums and high fever in kids
- Neomycin allergy and shingles vaccine
- Neomycin allergy vaccine