Dizzy spells - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : are u a resgitered doctor
User : are you a registered doctor
Yes I am a certified and Registered doctor
User : i am having dizzy spells since yesterday
User : and im really really thursty all the time
User : i was wondering if you know what could be causing this
What is your age
User : i also have diebetics that run on boths sides of my family.. (like my parents family)
User : 20
Yes I can help you to reason out the cause and help you with some homeremedies
Did similar complaints occured in the past?
User : no
Which place are you from?
User : canada
Did you feel the world around you is spinning?
User : not now but earler i did
Doctor : Did you lose conscious?
User : like it was so bad i had no contol over my body but i could every everything around me
User : no i didnt lose conscious
Do you run temperature / cold / cough
User : no
Doctor : How much time did the episode last?
User : about 30 seconds..
User : 30 seconds to a minute
Doctor : How many times?
User : 2 times today and onces last nite around 11 ish
Thirsty and Reeling sensation suggests a cause for dehydration
Which part of the day did it happen ?
User : reeling?
Doctor : I mean dizzy
User : last nite it was around 11ish and today around 130 ish
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Endocrine disorder with highest mortality rate
- How many 30mg vyvanse
- Horners syndrome 30 years old
- 30 years diabetic and depression
- Dizzy spells peanuts
- Hypothyroidism dizzy spells
- Dizzy spells and tender temples
- Panic disorder life expectancy
- Slk eye disorder treatment
- Inner ear disorder with swollen gland
- Lump in stomach and dizzy spells
- Life expectancy of people over 300 pounds
- Stomach is sloshy eating disorder
- Root canal dizzy spells
- 30 week blood test