Dizzy after a head injury - Online Doctor Chats
User : I hit my head on a door yesterday on the right side of my forehead. I'm not sure how hard I hit it. I felt some pain for about 15 minutes afterward, and then the pain stopped. I had to go take an exam for school right after, so I went and took my exam and came back. My roommate commented that my eyes looked dilated, and I noticed that one eye was a little more dilated than the other eye when I looked in the mirror. The only other thing I feel right now is a little bit dizzy, not enough to stop me from moving around and doing my daily activities. Should I worry about this?
Doctor : hi
let me read
User : Ok.
Doctor : how are you felling now
User : Right now I feel normal, just a little bit dizzy
User : I don't have any other symptoms really.
than you need not worry
User : The dilated eyes don't mean anything?
it is the reaction of the pupil to light which is important
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Dizzy spells after head injury
- Top lip quiver sign of stroke
- Presured feeling on bladder frequent urinating gas
- Lip quiver and stroke
- Headache and dizziness after head injury
- Ricketsia tingling tongue and lips
- Fast heart rate with gall bladder problems
- Gall bladder removal helped my fecal incontinence
- Pale and dizzy after head injury
- Dizziness a week after head injury?
- Dizziness days after a head injury
- Lactose intolerance gal bladder
- Pain right side full bladder female
- Upper lip twitching and migraines
- Lip twitch while pregnant