Dizziness, weight loss, Suggest treatment and remedy - Online Doctor Chats
Hello Dr. Good afternoon
Please proceed with your query
from last two days i have having dizziness
i am feeling guidy for few seconds...
i was not having this before
i have a 18 month old baby..
May I know your age?
Has this happened before?
no not before
The most common cause is inadequate intake of fluids
which can cause electrolyte imbalance
Is there a decline in your fluid intake?
no Dr. infact i am taking a lot of water
You need to get your blood pressure checked
check if it is low normal or low
does it have anything to do with my periods?
i was 73kg and was on a diet
not i was skipping my food
i was balanceing my diet ...
i am not able to understand the reason
now i am 59/60 kg
How long did it take for you to lose weight from 73 kgs to 60kgs?
its more than 5 to 6 months
It somehow does not sound good to me
You can take lemon juice
Tender coconut water
for time being
yes i got it
If you get well in a day, there is no need to worry
sure Dr. i understood
thanks so much
Thank you too
If you do not feel well in a weeks time
or if it happens again
Please follow my earlier suggetions
Pleasure is mine
Get well soon
Is that all?
yes...bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Mons publis red dot
- After tummy tuck lump near belly button
- Can i drink beer after tummy tuck
- Little red dots when wiping while pregnant
- Rapid weight loss dizziness
- Red dots on upper part of mouth
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and weight loss
- Purple dot on tip of my nose
- Tiny white dots in the mouth
- Suggest treatment for weight loss
- Belly button discharge after tummy tuck
- Unexplained weight loss dizziness
- Headaches after bariatric surgery
- What treatment is suggested for weight loss
- Can we use sauna belt after delivery