Dizziness, middle ear problem - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hi there, I've been dizzy since wednesday, I'm not sure what is going on, it's ongoing and accompanied with nausea, vommiting and headaches.
Doctor : do you have ringing like sound in your ears?
User : Yes.
did you suffer from ear infection?
User : No, I've had some in the past, but not recently.
Doctor : recently did you suffer from sore throat
User : Yes.
Doctor : the dizziness is due to middle ear problem
it may be infection or effusion of fluid
User : I went to the doctor on thursday, he checked my ears and said they were fine.
did you consult an ENT specialist?
User : No.
Doctor : headache, dizziness with tinnitus and resent sore throat as well as past history of ear infection indicates inner ear involvement
in the present dizziness problem
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Dizziness and pulsating in the ears
- Something in throat skin grown over
- Upper stomach pain while taking sprintec
- Pain in wrist when squeeze stapeler
- Ears and dizziness
- Inner ear problems dizziness
- Wrist pain when smoking weed
- Hard growth in nostril
- Hard growth within the nose
- Hissing ear dizzy
- Painful tiny spots on toes
- Hard skin growing in nostril
- Stomach pain and swollen testicle
- Weird growths hanging off of tonsil
- Dizziness due to ear problems