Dizziness, headache and weakness after taking herbal injection - Online Doctor Chats
User : My mother needs help, she cant get out of bed and we were thinking it was an anxiety attack untill it lasted a few hours. She claims it was from an herbal injection which she got yesterday(She normally takes it by a pill). We are very worried on what to do, she says she has nausa, and dizzyness, and says it as a toothache for the head and neck. Please help her!
Doctor : hi
does she have any weakness in her legs
User : no
She says only her arms
DOes she has any vomitings ?
or visual blurring?
User : No but she says that she feels like it, and no blurring.
do you know the name of that herbal drug what she took yesterday?
User : no, it was some mix of chinese medicine. We do know she is not allergic though
Can you please state me the other symptoms apart from dizziness and headache?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Calvepen tablets side effects
- Suggest medication for headache and vomiting
- How many calories in kalms tablets
- Dizzy nauseous headache weak
- Dizzy weak headache chills
- Headache dizziness weak and shaky
- Sick dizzy headache weak
- How to treat primolut-n mediated menstrual irregularity
- Who can use calsimax tab
- Is typhoid possible with test reports sto 180 sth 180
- Is ozone therapy and lllt recommended for recurring varicocele bilateral
- Eyesight weak headache dizziness
- Canary seed milk side effects
- Suggest homeopathic treatment for achalasia cardia
- Medication to calm during driving test