Dizziness and hyperthyroidism - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : what can i do to help dizziness?
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : 22/m/us/jobless/single
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : nope
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : just tell me how to stop the spinning
User : hyperthyroidism
Doctor : Have you had any similar problems in the past?
User : no
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : metoprolol
Doctor : ur taking it fot how long?
Doctor : its dosage?
User : three weeks
User : 50mg
Doctor : well this medicine has one of the adverse effects of diziness
Doctor : will take some time to adjust
User : but i took it like 12 hours ago
Doctor : take it as directed by Doc
User : no way if i did it will kill me
User : he wanted me to take two daily
User : 100mg
Doctor : take it after food
Doctor : not to be taken in empty stomach
Doctor : avoid
Doctor : tea
Doctor : coffee
Doctor : alcohol wd it
User : i didnt drink any of that
Doctor : cigs also
Doctor : take rest for a while
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Chest congestion weakness tast like iron
- Hyperthyroidism and numbness
- Doses of thyronorm according to dose of kanchnaar guggul
- Hyperthyroid marihuana
- Fluttering in chest congestion
- Hyperthyroidism and thalassemia
- Chest congestion white mucus heart
- Chest congestion hurts when inhailing
- How long does thyrowell act?
- Headache light headed and chest congestion
- Hcg activator and levothyroxine
- Achondroplasia thyroid
- Hyperthyroidism nuvaring
- Dizzy spell and hyperthyroidism taking tapozole suggestion
- Nose bleeds and under active thyroid