Dizziness and feelings of passing out - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello?
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I had a few questions about some symptoms I've been having over the last 3 days
User : I'm experiencing dizziness every time I stand up to the point that I feel like I'm going to pass out, when I do get dizzy I usually have a hard time seeing, I've been vomiting about twice a day (this started on Friday), I've been incredibly weak to the point that when I walk up a flight of stairs I can barely make it and my legs start hurting, Barely been eating and when I do eat it just makes my stomach feel really bad (it's been hurting all the time but when I eat it feels worse), I've been having horrible migraines and have been getting really short of breath. I'm a 19 year old female, 5'3 and a half and my weight has also been declining (I weight about 100 pounds as of now).
Let me read
DId you see the doctor for the same?
Did you check for your Blood pressure, pulse and Respiration
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Dizzy when passing stool
- Side effect of detol ingestion
- Lovenox and thrombophlebitis
- Symptoms of dettol on wounds
- Dettol swallowing,remedies
- Oxyelite pro long term use
- Which is the best treatment for pcod homeopathy or ayurvedic or allopathy
- Can you drink dettol if you are pregnant?
- Reason for right leg numb
- Feeling dizzy passing stools
- Feeling dizzy during pass motion
- Dizzy feeling sickall the time frequent passing water
- Sticky vaginal lubrication
- Feel dizzy when passing stools
- Can dettol kill sperm on the toilet