Dizziness after taking Pantop Hp, amoxicillin, clarithromycin for bacterial infection in stomach. Advice - Online Doctor Chats
Dr XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
I was suffering of GERD
I havd H Pylori bacteria in my stomach
today i took my medicine in the morning, now 10-15 minutes back , i felt kind of dizziness
is it normal?
I felt like my BP was down for few minutes
now i am feeling fine
The side effect profile of any drug varies among individuals.
but there are two more tablets, Amoxycilin and Clarithromycin
Dizziness following use of pantoprazole, amoxycillin/clarithromycin may occur if you are allergic to any of these drugs.
ok..wt should i do
My suggestion to you is to watch for the progress of symptom.
If you persist to have dizziness again with these medications, you need to stop them and report to your doctor for change of medications.
Other reasons for dizziness could be
1. As a part of prodromal symptoms associated with any infection.
2. Transient syncopal attack
All these are non concerning issues, so do not worry.
Continue using the medications and watch for progress of symptoms.
If you develop more symptoms or if dizziness is troubling you, report back to your doctor
for better management.
I have to close the window as you are not responding.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pantop hp 1 tab
- Seborrheic keratosis of labia
- What if you skip a dose of novelon
- Ketchup and stomach ulcer
- How to take pantop hp kit
- Forecox is used for which disease?
- Ketomac shampoo model name
- How long dose propfol stay in system?
- Pantop hp kit medicine
- 2 plus ketones in urine
- My 3 year old eat doxycycline hyclate
- Pantop hp kit used
- Working of ketomac shampoo
- Pantop hp kit tablet
- Fruta planta double dose