Distruption of fusion - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : what would happen if i had an instrumented fusion at l5-s1 and fell down? could this disrupt my fusion?
It will not usually disrupt the fusion
User : not an inter fusion,
User : just a graft
But the impact of the fall matters
User : 5 wks after surgery?
How did you fall?
User : i slipped
I mean where were you hurt when you fell?
User : hit my butt and yanked my arms... hyper extended my back
What is your age?
User : 42
Doctor : Was the healing good?
as told by the doctor
User : it snatched my back very hard.
User : it felt like i had been electrocuted al the way down my legs
Doctor : Ok
User : i was still in my brace
User : could this pull my graft out
Doctor : Not really
User : only 5 wks after?
But I still feel you should get it checked
once with the treating surgeon
User : what about noninstruented?
User : would this pull out the graft?
User : without hardware
What do you man
User : yes
Do you mean if not instruments were put
over the graft
User : right
User : no hardware
User : just a plf
Instruments were more secure
but graft usually stays well
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Icd 9 flexion contracture
- Copd and shoulder pain
- Oily and sensitive skin acne what is wrong
- Severe tickling in anus itching sensation what can help
- Suffer from brownish spotting due to tubal infection concerned
- Why do i feel pressure around the eyes
- Lumbar puncture in spinal fusion
- Laminectomy discectomy fusion
- Lump in thigh muscle
- Spinal lumbar fusion beer
- Unsuccessful ankle fusion
- Frequent urination itching abdominal cramps have hives tried benadryl cause
- Copd and joint pain
- Weil osteotomy hammertoe correction
- Headaches after spinal fusion