Dislocation of shoulder joint, Musculoskeletal disorders - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : Hello, I have a dislocated shoulder, I'm seventeen, and I can't do gym. I can't afford a doctors appointment, but if I don't get a note, I won't graduate high school. Do you think that if I called a doctor in my area and explained to them my problem, they'll write my note?
it depends upon the doctor
User : I went to a doctor back in January and he gave me a shot, and said he'd write my note, but now he says that he won't because the shot should have helped. But the shot made it so it hurts worse when it pops out of place.
but disloaction of shoulder treatment is very simple
Doctor : there is a simple manouvere by which we can replace shoulder joint into normal position
the doctor dint try this?
User : It pops out of place whenever I lift heavy things and at my school, lifting weights is 2/3 our grade. And if I lift my arm above a certain point, that also makes my shoulder pop out. And no, the doctor told me he couldn't fix it and gave me the shot to prevent fibers from growing. Like I said, the shot makes it hurt worse.
but u should give rest to ur shoulder
u cannot live like this life long right?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Swelling and pain inside nostril
- 6weeks pregnant elbow stomach
- Pregabid 75 for feeling numbness
- Is 73 distolic good
- Swollen ankles 71 year old male
- My shoulder dislocates randomly
- Shoulder dislocation with scoliosis
- Shoulder dislocation dos and donts
- U200 insulin
- Get rid of spots instantly
- Reasons for insomnia in women
- Neonatal temperature instability
- Difene 75mg for ostearthritos
- Is surgery necessary for joint dislocate
- Dislocated shoulder side effect