Dislocation of coccyx - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : hi,im having a sedation to internally manipulate my coccyx,what will happen and what type of pain is there after the process
indication for the internal manipulation of coccyx??
User : yes thats it
Doctor : why is it being done on you?
User : i have been having pain there since the birth of my second child back last jan,its out of place
dislocation of the coccyx??
User : yes
under sedation if the manipulation is successful than you wil not have any problem
Doctor : if the manipulation fails then they might consider for operative reduction of the dislocation
usually the non operative manipulation will be successful
Doctor : and the symptoms of pain in the lower back will disappear
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Do vitamin d3 and calcium supplements affect the bone density
- Red spots with yellow heads
- Is head shaking related to teething
- Treatment coccyx dislocation
- Head pulsating and sugar
- What causes mild consistent knee pain inspite of joining gym
- Two headed sperm quality
- Coccyx dislocation and frequent urine
- Dislocation of testis
- What causes nvoluntary muscle movements
- Recurring scab on head
- Treatment for coccyx dislocation in ayurvedam
- What causes severe knee pain with swelling on foot
- Hypermobility syndrome and dislocated coccyx
- What causes headachesdizziness and tingling