Dislocation of coccyx - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : hi,im having a sedation to internally manipulate my coccyx,what will happen and what type of pain is there after the process
indication for the internal manipulation of coccyx??
User : yes thats it
Doctor : why is it being done on you?
User : i have been having pain there since the birth of my second child back last jan,its out of place
dislocation of the coccyx??
User : yes
under sedation if the manipulation is successful than you wil not have any problem
Doctor : if the manipulation fails then they might consider for operative reduction of the dislocation
usually the non operative manipulation will be successful
Doctor : and the symptoms of pain in the lower back will disappear
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can you have a temperature for couple of days
- Treatment coccyx dislocation
- Flutter vein leg
- Coversyl plus and rapid heartbeat
- Penis foreskin cracking open
- Fever and body aches associated with a broken bone
- Dry cracking skin of shaft of penis
- Food diet while taking akt 4
- Coccyx dislocation and frequent urine
- Electrocuted my left arm and now my right side of my head
- Dislocation of testis
- Flexor synovectomy
- Crystal meth and hand cramping
- Treatment for coccyx dislocation in ayurvedam
- Hypermobility syndrome and dislocated coccyx