Disease leading to wear and tear of bones - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : can a disease thats eating away my spinal cord kill me?
Doctor : are you there?
Doctor : yes it could
Doctor : any disease which is not treated adequately and in time
Doctor : could cause this
User : They said i will need surgery to put a metal plate in my back..will i ever walk again?
Doctor : depends on the out come of surgery
Doctor : and expertise of the surgeon and the general condition
Doctor : of u as of now
User : what causes a disease to eat away at your spinal cord.i worked all my life and i always stayed healthy.
Doctor : Tuberculosis is one of them
Doctor : wear and tear of bones
Doctor : over the years
Doctor : Dear User. Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online, the free trial is over
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Missing tail bone diseases
- Weird bone or joint diseases
- Vestibular papillomatosis treatment
- Brittle bone disease in adults
- Bone marrow disease symptoms
- Metronidazole during second trimester
- Veins visible underweight
- Toe numbness and dry skin
- Duromine and relationship with ggt levels
- Trace of blood in urine
- Stomachache during first trimester
- Can you use duromine and nicotine patches
- Is brittle bone disease curable
- Syncope and food poisoning
- Montgomery glands during menopause?