Discomfort in my urethra. What is the reason for it? - Online Doctor Chats
please proceed with your query
my query is..
yes, please proceed
are you there?
For about 2 -3 days now... i hve been feeling a discomfort in my urethra. After passing urine, i get a feeling that there may be some urine still left in my urethra
Is there any burning sensation?
however if i try to pass urine again... there is nothing left to pass
What is your age?
Please get a urine routine done
The most common cause for this is a urinary infection
By urine analysis, we should be able to find out the cause for this
Meanwhile, drink plenty of water and pass urine frequently
yes i have been doing that...
continue the same way
it is a mild state of irrirating discomfort...
yes, it is possible
If the urine routine is normal, then we may have to look into other causes
For now, infection is the only cause
so, please get the test done
ok... will do...
There is Dr. G. XXXXXXX urologist in chennai
I shall ask our customer care to help you with this
please confirm your contact number
we shall call you on this regards
Is there anything else that I can help you with?
thats all doctor...
pleasure is mine
get well soon
bye for now
are you back?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 37 weeks pregnant itchy bottom
- Reasons for a sore reddened urethra
- Oxy elite urethra discomfort
- Will a dry urethra cause discomfort
- Brown hard discharge 37 weeks
- Itching urinary tract in penis
- Reason for discomfort in urethra and full feeling in bladder
- Protein in urine and itching
- 37 weeks pregnant and burning when peeing
- Having trouble breathing 37 weeks pregnant
- Itching in urine place
- Stinging and itching urinating
- Reasons for itching in urethra
- Itching in urinary part
- 37 weeks pregnant broken thermometer