Disc prolapse - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : What type of dr. are you?
Doctor : General practioner
User : 33 year old male had laminectomy at L5 S1 9 years ago
User : I am labeled as having failed back surgery syndrome
User : What I don't uinderstand is as soon as i opened my eyes after surgery in the recovery room I had tremendous pain from my foot all the way up through my buttocks
Doctor : ok
User : Doctors today say the pain is due to scar tissue but how can it be scar tissue if the pain was immediately after surgery, doesn's scar tissue take time to process?
Doctor : what was the indication for spine surgery in you?
User : Herniated disk at L5 S1
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Right hip hurts just before i have bowel movement
- Pain in feet and legs doing exercise not helping remedy
- Multiple disc prolapse
- Disc prolapse and jogging
- Met accident pain in chest neck tail bone dizzy spells
- Slipped landed on bum hard bruised pain
- I am having loose motions during 5th week of pregnancy
- I am suffering from typhoid malaria and jaundice
- Disc prolapse precautions
- Fell hurt thumb x ray normal still painful
- Precautions to avoid disc prolapse
- Im 25 and my chest is really tight and i cant breathe
- I have radiating pain from my chest into my back on the righ
- Paracentral disc prolapse
- How to wean off blood pressure medication