Disc prolapse - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : What type of dr. are you?
Doctor : General practioner
User : 33 year old male had laminectomy at L5 S1 9 years ago
User : I am labeled as having failed back surgery syndrome
User : What I don't uinderstand is as soon as i opened my eyes after surgery in the recovery room I had tremendous pain from my foot all the way up through my buttocks
Doctor : ok
User : Doctors today say the pain is due to scar tissue but how can it be scar tissue if the pain was immediately after surgery, doesn's scar tissue take time to process?
Doctor : what was the indication for spine surgery in you?
User : Herniated disk at L5 S1
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bengay on abscedsed gum
- S1nerveroot displaced by disc herniation
- Herpangina sores won't disappear
- Disadvantages of drinking wine everyday
- Multiple disc prolapse
- Disc prolapse and jogging
- Accessory nail of the fifth toe
- Shin swelling and acanthocytosis
- Knee pain ace proxyvon tablet
- Disc prolapse precautions
- Precautions to avoid disc prolapse
- Ventriculomegaly spastic diplegia
- Paracentral disc prolapse
- Car accident whiplash affect the fsh level
- Dimethylamylamine interactions