Difficulty while swallowing - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hi
User : I woke up this morning with a really tight throat
User : It is hard to swallow and when i move my neck and tongue it feels like tight muscles
User : what could be causing this?
User : my glands dont seem to be swolen
Doctor : Do you have any symptoms yesterday night
User : not that i noticed
Doctor : any discomfort you had last night?
User : no
Doctor : The two common reasons would be infection and Dehydration
Doctor : Do you have cough/ cold/ sorethroat
User : i have been drinking plenty of water, and have been trying today
User : throat isnt really sore, just tight and sore when swallowing or moving neck upwards
User : no cough or anything
User : I am on vacation, what can i do at home to try and fix the problem?
Doctor : Did you try warm water gargles with pinch of salt
User : no i havent yet.
Doctor : Do one thing try it now twice in two hours and get back to me at same place
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sore throat after discetomy
- Micro panis aryuvedic treatment
- Aryuvedic formulas for blocked fallopian tubes
- Can pain while swallowing be due to difficulty swallowing?
- Why am i feeling difficulty while swallowing
- What causes swallowing and breathing difficulty while vomitting
- Excess mucus after dinner
- Tightness while swallowing hard to swallow
- How dizzy after tympanoplasty
- Arvd and joint pain
- Asacol and elevated liver enzymes
- Difficulty swallowing while sleeping
- Calcification of right arytenoid
- Dizzy after inner ear poping
- Pus discharge after tympanoplasty