Difficulty in passing urine, pain in abdomen. Help - Online Doctor Chats
this is Dr XXXXXXX
How are you doing?
Yes i am doing good'
How can I help you?
My mother struggling to release the urine for last three days
How old is she?
Is she having pain or burning?
she has pain in the abdomen
any burning sensation while passing urine?
i think no
she has not passed urine for the last 3 days?
she was ok yesterday, but facing the problem on sunday and again today
There are several possibilities XXXXXXX
We would need a urine routine and microscopy examination and an ultrasound of the abdomen to start with
Ultrasound of the abdomen has to include an ultrasound of the kidney-ureter-bladder region
She should drink plenty of fluids and some cranberry juice till then
Depending on the cause, we can start treatment
You would need to take her to a physician
is there anything else I can help you with?
Thanks for consulting me
Do you follow what I said?
can we wait and see for one or two days whether is this continuous or to be consult doctor by today itself
I would suggest you see a doctor today
It needs treatment
The faster we get to the cause, the better itb is
ok doctor, thank you so much.
have a good day
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pain urinating unable urinate
- Cloudy urine discharge no odor
- Back pain and passing urine
- Painful urination cloudy urine
- Is increased thirst a side effect of aricept?
- Is constipation a side effect of aricept odt?
- Is sore throat a side effect of azathioprine?
- Pain passing urine
- Cloudy discharge sting when urinating
- Is loss of voice a side effect of alprazolam?
- Painful urination blood in urine
- Cloudy drops when peeong
- Mouth dry peeing lots and cloudy urine
- What does cloudy urine with diareaha
- Is frequent urination a side effect of amrix?