Difficulty in deep breathing after surgery - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
are u there?
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Doctor : hi
User : I have been experiencing not being able to take a deep breath for a month since my surgery to remove my gall bladder I currently take paxil for anxiety my chest xry is normal, I have had 3 and my oxyen/pulse level is 99% what else could be causing this is there something seriouslly wrong other than that I feel fine
whats ur age/sex?
User : I have seen 3 diferent doctors and they all tell me I am fine
User : 39 female
User : am I just going to have to live with this from now on
Doctor : anxiety may be the reason in ur case
as ur chest xray ius normal
are u an asthmatic?
User : I have also been prescribed ativan which I have not taken
User : I have never been diagnosed with asthma would a chest xray show that or te sound of my lungs
Doctor : in asthma chest xray will be fine
u will have problem only during attack
User : how about listening to ths sound of my lungs
User : that appears normal as well
Doctor : the sound also will be abnormal only during attack and also u will be having wheezing
do u have wheezing?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to get rid of morphea discoloration
- Oxygen saturation normal range
- Difficulty with deep breath
- Difficulty breathing after breathing in cold air
- Difficulty taking deep breath day after hangove
- Difficulty getting a deep breath
- Social security disability for fecal incontinence
- How to relieve chest tightness
- Coughing up small amounts of blood
- Why does my chest hurt when i sneeze
- Shoot disco multi purpose solution
- Difficulty breathing after bypass surgery
- Disco multi purpose solution sgot test urine
- Tightness in left chest
- White discoloration on wrist due to laptop