Difficulty in conceiving, stomach pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Dear sir
Doctor : How can i help you?
User : I got married on 06th March 2003 till now I have not any issue that is because my wife having always pain in stomach alplease so she is having infection is lower abdomen sir, please suggest.
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Did your wife ever have an attack of TB?
User : no
Doctor : Was she evaluated by a Gynaecologist?
Doctor : As she might have had an infection, it is better to get a test known as Hysterosalpingogram done, this test identifies whether her tubes are patent or not.
Doctor : Then further course can be identified. If the tubes are patent then normal conception can be achieved, if there is a block then you may have to try for IVF or other techniques.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Gynecologist or dermitologist mole on genitalia
- Letoval tablets for which diease
- Stomach pain and loose motion after conceive
- Red swollen blistered ears in kittens
- Blister on tongue and ear hurts
- Stomach pain and extended stomach
- Stomach pain in the centre of the stomach
- Is blisters effect of taking inoflox
- Blister on top of ear
- Does deorderant kill sperm
- Ct pregnant how long can
- Medical term for ovulation discharge
- Blisters on lipshandsand feet red eyes
- Stomach pain bloated stomach painful to touch discomfort
- Stomach pain difficulty breathing reason