Difficulty in conceiving, stomach pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Dear sir
Doctor : How can i help you?
User : I got married on 06th March 2003 till now I have not any issue that is because my wife having always pain in stomach alplease so she is having infection is lower abdomen sir, please suggest.
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Did your wife ever have an attack of TB?
User : no
Doctor : Was she evaluated by a Gynaecologist?
Doctor : As she might have had an infection, it is better to get a test known as Hysterosalpingogram done, this test identifies whether her tubes are patent or not.
Doctor : Then further course can be identified. If the tubes are patent then normal conception can be achieved, if there is a block then you may have to try for IVF or other techniques.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Stomach pain and loose motion after conceive
- How safe is taking siphane vitafol and duphaston for conceiving
- What does blood in stool indicate
- Any treatment for people with pcod to attain pregnancy
- What is the difference between folinine and l-folinine
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and depression
- Stomach pain and extended stomach
- Stomach pain in the centre of the stomach
- How will melmet fertyl and vitalin help me conceive
- What causes heart palpitations inspite of taking medicines for hypothyroidism
- What causes extreme body heat with no fever
- Stomach pain bloated stomach painful to touch discomfort
- Is it safe to take norethidrone for ovulating
- Stomach pain difficulty breathing reason
- Suggest alternative medicines of cudo forte and uti of