Different methods of birth control and their side effect - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi coctor
How can i help you?
User : Doctor I am getting married soon , wanted to know about adequate birth control measures
I will help you in this.
There are various techniques used for birth control.
Doctor : 1. barrier method
Here you take the help of condoms.
You must be knowing the usefull ness and the disadvantages.
pills is the second one.
User : i wanted to know more about the pills
User : how safe are these pills
User : what are the long term and short term side effects
Doctor : The oral pills which are used regularly have various side effects.
the immediate effects being headache,
The long term side effects are dangerous
and are some time life threatening.
They can form clots in the brain
And so on.
They can result in death too.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Novelon birth control side effects
- Colloidal minerals side effects
- Side effects of birth control
- Urine odor from morning after pill
- Nortrel as after morning pill
- Muscat morning after pill
- Dry up a cold
- Prevention of pregnancy after marraige
- Collagen fillers for eyes
- Birth control methods and effectiveness
- Exacerbation of ulcerative colitis
- Is burping a side effect of birth control
- Coliform in urine sample
- No period after quiting takeing marvelon
- Meizitang side effects with birth control