Difference in cycles - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : ok my cycles are normally an average of 26 days lately i guess cause my body has been going through alot of changes im 23, ive been spotting for a couple of days, then i start, my last period i spotted for 4 days, stopped one day, then had my period for 4 days, a total of 9 days, will this affect my cycle? will it be the normal 26 days?
Doctor : sure we will help you
Doctor : but your question is not clear
Doctor : u have bleeding 9 days aa month?
User : becuase i had a longer period, will my cycle change?
Doctor : Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Please co operate.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Siphene tablets to improve quality of eggs
- Dark discharge with trinessa
- Dark fluid from nipples when squeezed hard
- Peeing dark left nut hurts
- How do i improve the quality of my eggs by using ovral g
- Can follicular study tell whether egg has been released or not
- Different face for different body pain
- Discharge at different stages of menstrual cycle
- Adderall are there different types what is the difference
- Ehlers danlos and irregelar
- Dark red discharge while on mirena
- Dark itchy dry spots near vagina
- Why menstrual cycles differs a little from month to month
- Is there anything to thicken hair when you have telogen efflvuim
- Difference between this and these