Difference in cycles - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : ok my cycles are normally an average of 26 days lately i guess cause my body has been going through alot of changes im 23, ive been spotting for a couple of days, then i start, my last period i spotted for 4 days, stopped one day, then had my period for 4 days, a total of 9 days, will this affect my cycle? will it be the normal 26 days?
Doctor : sure we will help you
Doctor : but your question is not clear
Doctor : u have bleeding 9 days aa month?
User : becuase i had a longer period, will my cycle change?
Doctor : Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Please co operate.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- 6 month old with leg cysts
- Can i work with a herniated disc
- Can i take bystolic with creatine
- Can i take coconut oil and fish oil
- Can anemia cause your period to delay
- Different face for different body pain
- Discharge at different stages of menstrual cycle
- Adderall are there different types what is the difference
- Lemon reduce the size of paraovarian cyst
- Lemon and ovarian cyst
- Lemon on a cyst
- Why menstrual cycles differs a little from month to month
- Ovarian cyst numb leg
- Can i take halls cough drops while pregnant
- Difference between this and these