Difference between period blood and blood in urine - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : hi, i need to know the difference between period blood and blood in the urine
Doctor : It is difficut to know if the blood in the urine is actually from the kidneys or because of menstruation.
there is no way of differentiating it.
The only way to know is to test the urine when not on periods.
User : im having a problem with my one remaining kidney, is it most likely to be from the urine? or just a terrible coincidence
User : im on the contraceptive implant and havent had a proper period in a long time, ive had 'spotting'
User : but im terribly worried
Doctor : Ok.
User : as its a lot of blood, when i use the toilet
Doctor : Is the urine fully blood stained?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Blood in urine during period normal
- What cause tired drained before period
- Blood in urine without period or infection
- Drugs/medication for blood cell disorder
- Drugs/medication for scalp acne
- Drugs/medication for pressure injury
- What happens after taking ipill n having periods after 3rd day
- Drugs/medication for rash cream
- Headaches breathing problems and blood in urine or between periods
- Blood in urine during periods
- Urinating alot blood in urine
- Drugs/medication for alcoholic pancreatitis
- Menopause and pvcs
- Treatment wagr syndrome
- What does it mean if u have a dark spot on ur cervix