Difference between period blood and blood in urine - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : hi, i need to know the difference between period blood and blood in the urine
Doctor : It is difficut to know if the blood in the urine is actually from the kidneys or because of menstruation.
there is no way of differentiating it.
The only way to know is to test the urine when not on periods.
User : im having a problem with my one remaining kidney, is it most likely to be from the urine? or just a terrible coincidence
User : im on the contraceptive implant and havent had a proper period in a long time, ive had 'spotting'
User : but im terribly worried
Doctor : Ok.
User : as its a lot of blood, when i use the toilet
Doctor : Is the urine fully blood stained?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Blood in urine during period normal
- Pins and needles in foot when i breastfeed
- Puffy nipples hard to breastfeed
- Dry socket treatment breastfeeding
- Blood in urine without period or infection
- Feeling chilled blood clot
- Chunky blood during period
- Deworming during breastfeeding
- Clear discharge with blood and cramps
- Used next choice now dark blood
- Can you breastfeed and take oxy elite pro?
- Slimy clear discharge with blood
- Headaches breathing problems and blood in urine or between periods
- Blood in urine during periods
- Urinating alot blood in urine