Difference between novacaine and lidocane - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : hi
Doctor : please go ahead with ur medical query
Doctor : are you there?
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available round the clock.
Doctor : hi
User : i type slow so i might nee some time to type up my question
Doctor : ok
Doctor : thats fine
Doctor : please go ahead with ur query
User : i was hoping you could tell me how lidocane is different from novacaine whats more effective
Doctor : For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
Doctor : Novocaine is a local anesthetic drug often referred to as procaine
User : age 15 gender male occuption none marital status single weight 150 hight 5' 6''
Doctor : Novacaine is an anesthetic from the cocaine family
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pomegranate juice for 17 month old
- Safe dosage dolo 650 mg
- How do streptococcus pneumoniae reproduce?
- I just had viral meningitis and now my stomach hurts and is bloated
- Is defza 6 a steroid ?
- Does typhoid increase sgpt sgot levels
- Side effects of carbapenems
- Side effects of cardura
- Lomofen tablet composition
- Side effects of bepreve
- Worms coming out of skin
- Does flaxseed oil change bowel color?
- Toddler with a dark spot on roof of mouth
- Side effects of chamomile
- Side effects of clarinex