Difference between angiogram and 64 slice CT angiogram - Online Doctor Chats
User : hell
User : *hello
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : is there a difference in the effectiveness of 64 slice CT angiogram and angiogram
User : which is better in identifying blocks
Doctor : 64 slice CT
User : and
Doctor : is better
User : can you please explain why
Doctor : 64 slice CT has better resolution and the images are given 64 in number
Doctor : rather than the traditional
Doctor : 32
User : ok thanks
User : but isnt angiogram invasive and 64 non-invasive??
Doctor : Yes
Doctor : Angiogram is invasive
Doctor : and the 64 CT is non
Doctor : the dye is sent into the
Doctor : veins
Doctor : and the CT scan is taken
Doctor : in 64 CT
Doctor : angiogram
User : since 64 is non invasive there will be no comprise on quailty of the test???
Doctor : I did not understand
Doctor : Look non invasive tests are less cumdbersome
Doctor : for the patient
Doctor : and the invasive are cumbersome
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Irregular heartbeat in children at night
- Heart pounding in children
- Racing heart in children
- Is diamox used in the treatment of ankle swelling ?
- I am suffering from baldness, can i take aldactone?
- Can i take onabotulinumtoxina systemic for bruxism?
- Ct scan angiogram
- Difference between angiogram and angioplasty
- Ct angiogram aorta
- Ct angiogram abnormal ecg
- Chills and congestive heart failure
- Will loestrin fe 1.5 / 30 treat menstrual disorders?
- Is there a difference between a heart catherization and a coronary angiogram
- Chikku for warfarin patients
- Can i take septra for traveler's diarrhea, e. coli ?