Difference between a sports hernia and a strained hip flexor - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : can you tell me what the difference between a sports hernia and a strained hip flexor is?
Doctor : ok
Doctor : good question
Doctor : I will help you
User : and like how can i tell the difference?
User : cuz i think i have one of them
Doctor : sports hernia is a hernia developing
Doctor : due to a weakness in the abdominal wall muscles
User : could i get one from playing basketball?
Doctor : Hmmm
Doctor : very unlikely
User : so you would say its my hip flexor?
Doctor : basket ball does not contribute t the weakness of the abdominal wall muscles
Doctor : yes
Doctor : very likely to be strained
Doctor : in basket ball
User : oki..and about how long would it take to heal because i've been doing physical therapy for almost a month
User : ok*
Doctor : one month
Doctor : is a long time
Doctor : but has it remained the same?
Doctor : It will take anywhere between 6 weeks to 3 months
Doctor : depending on the degree of injury
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Brown skin tags on neck
- Virus and brown mucus
- Anyone have brown rash and test negative
- Symptoms of sports hernia
- Diagnosis of sports hernia
- Treatment and cure for sports hernia
- Sports hernia causes
- Large scaly brown rash under navel
- My body feels weak and weird
- Upper body feels warm
- When the body feels spiky
- Brown spotting sore nipples
- Feliz s plus for body pain treatment
- Sports hernia testicle pain
- Numbness started in feet spreading throughout body