Dietary precautions and tips to prevent asthma attacks - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : quick tips for frequent asthama attacks pls
Doctor : yes
Doctor : i can help you
Doctor : what is ur age and since wen are you suffering from this
User : over 12 yrs now..im 31
Doctor : is it seasonal or do you suffer around the year
User : depends
User : mostly its round d year
Doctor : ok
Doctor : avoid common dietetic errors. Ideally, his diet should contain a limited quantity of carbohydrates, fats and proteins which are 'acid-forming' foods, and a liberal quantity of alkali-forming foods consisting of fresh fruits, green vegetables, sprouted seeds, and grains.
User : diet is as prescribed only
Doctor : Air, sun, and water are great healing agents. Regular fasting once a week, an occasional enema, breathing exercises, fresh air, a dry climate, light exercises, and correct posturewill help you in tackling
Doctor : the problem beter
Doctor : ok
User : ok thanks
Doctor : welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What should i do to prevent asthma attacks
- Peeling skin after hives
- How to prevent asthma symptoms
- Stomach wind after eating
- Ileostomy recovery after reversal
- Is sweating a side effect of singulair?
- Spotting after supracervical hysterectomy
- Asthma preventer inhaler
- How to prevent asthma attacks
- What are the precaution of cardiac asthma
- Is wheezing a side effect of ezogabine?
- Is wheezing a side effect of adderall?
- Incision pain after hysterectomy
- Is wheezing a side effect of thalitone?
- Is wheezing a side effect of accutane?