Dietary changes to increase weight - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hello
Doctor : How can I help?
User : HI.....
User : I M UNDERWEIGHT
Doctor : ok
Doctor : Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User : Age:25 Gender:MALE Occupation:sERVICE Location:MUMBAI Marital Status:sINGLE Weight46 and Height. 5INCH 8
Doctor : What are the average weights of the family Members at your home ?
User : 70
Doctor : What is the normal Regular Diet that you take ?
User : BREAKFAST,LUNCH DINNER...ROTI DAL SABJI
Doctor : Some high protein foods are: chicken
lean meats and beef
fish (just about every fish is high in protein, anything from tuna fish, to salmon, to shrimp)
User : PURE VAG ONLY
User : VEG*
Doctor : Will need to be a regular part of your diet and Need to be taken almost as a part of the most of the meal that you have.
Doctor : You shall need to increase the Pulses and teh Vegetables that you would take in your diet
Doctor : and also Soya and Tofu
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Tietzes syndrome dietary changes
- Dietary supplement to lose weight
- Rheumatism common medicine used in pentid
- Fish oil stops my period
- Goes flintstones help you gain weight
- Oily urine fish oil
- What is the medicine mahapod for
- Dietary changes for acid reflux
- Old flame gain weight
- L5 sacralization homeo treatment success
- Tummy massage to flatten tummy
- How to cure varicocele grade 1
- Will cashew nuts cause cloudy urine
- Dietary changes port cholecystectomy
- Dietary management for increased sgpt