Diet soda consumption during preganancy - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can ihelp you
User : i am pregnant.. about 10 weeks i think and i have a couple questions..
Doctor : ok
Doctor : proceed with your queries
User : I'm curious how much diet soda I can drink (if any)
User : and also, my insurance only kicks in on Jan 1st. I havent sen a doctor at all yet. So i will be paying cash for anything I do before Jan 1. What is essential to do right now? Like do I need an ultrasound yet? bloodtests?
Doctor : is this your first pregnancy
User : yes
Doctor : what is your age
User : 24
Doctor : First thing you need to take Tab folic acid daily
User : ok
User : is it bad if i drink diet coke? like once in a while?
Doctor : you can get the blood tests done little later also
User : ok great
Doctor : Have you confirmed the pregnancy through scan or urine test
User : urine yes
Doctor : do you have any vomiting, nausea?
User : nausea yes
Doctor : eat healthy foods like vegetables, fruits
User : i only have a few minutes now. can u please tell me if it will harm the baby to drink a small amount of diet coke?
Doctor : incude dryfruits, 2 glassess of mik with some protein powder daily
Doctor : you can take diet coke, but instead replace it with fresh fruit juics
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Kidney failure and ears ringing
- Ear pain vertigo eye twitch
- Hcg diet and alcohol consumption
- Yellow colour vomiting during preganancy
- Dolo 650 for headache during preganancy
- Intake of glycomet 500 before getting pregnant
- Is ceftum 500 safe during pregnancy
- Calcimax 500 in pregnancy
- Eye twitching and ringing in ears
- Fluid in ear jaw feels heavy
- Can pregnant women take carnitor 500 tablet
- Pain side of face around ear
- Tiniba 500 tablets pregnancy category
- Is nimek para safe during preganancy
- Home remedies for health during preganancy